How to use Link&Grow?

Home Forums Link & Grow How to use Link&Grow?

How to use Link&Grow?

• tkvmai
      Participant
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 1

Can I extract data from the private Facebook groups? If can, how can I do that?

• dreadpixel
      Keymaster
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 21

You can scrape public groups with the Lead tab.

For private groups, we are fixing and adding new logic to the Automator tab. Expect the update soon, we will let you all know via Email and video tutorial.

• mginzb
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 1

Hi,

I have a couple of questions

1. Should I add my private proxies if I have added API

2) After scraping 3000 LinkedIn leads tried to run data extractor from leads – nothing happened

3) Tried to delete all leads in order to run next scrape from Instagram – the app stacked

4) Exported leads from data base then tried to delete for DB – nothing happened

What I am doing wrong?

Could you please a little bit to direct me?

Thanks,

Michael

• dreadpixel
        Keymaster
        Topics: 14
        Replies: 21

Hello…

On the Linkedin leads if nothing happened was because either your Firewall blocked Selenium and the browser couldn’t open. Otherwise, if the browser opened you need to check what happens on the Auth Wall.

Probably you will get phone verification, that is because you are on different IP. And that’s why you have to use a private proxy to connect on that profile.

Make sure to not navigate more than 200 profiles per day. Otherwise, pay the Sales Navigator plan to have the ability to navigate more profiles to gather data.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.